Internship at EV Consulting is a unique opportunity to be engaged in developing comprehensive solutions to problems of high importance at micro as well as macro levels, transformative for both businesses and Armenia’s economy as a whole.
The challenging projects we are engaged in accelerate the professional growth of our team members.
- Research, gather data and generate information;
- Analyse companies, industries and macroeconomic environments;
- Develop reports;
- Other tasks as required per project.
- Motivated and enthusiastic individual, eager to learn;
- Higher education background in economics/business administration/finance;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian;
- Proven analytical and research skills;
- Excellent communication, time management and problem solving skills;
- Proven ability to work both on own and as part of a team.
The internship program is full time and non-paid for the first month. Based on the delivered results, the internship can be prolonged to 3 more months on paid basis. Decent performance will lead to a job offer.
If you think this is all for you, we want to hear from you. Please, send your CV with a cover letter demonstrating your enthusiasm for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning “Internship” in the subject line. The deadline for the application 14.09.2017. No necessity of phone calls.